All young participants (age 15-26 years) can attend the conference for free.
For everyone else the participation fee is 20 EUR to be paid upon registration.
Participants are expected to travel from their country of residence to Tallinn (Estonia) where the Conference will take place. NB!!! Participants are required to pay their own travel costs.
Accommodation and food
Accommodation and subsistence (meals and coffee breaks) are covered for 30 confirmed foreign participants for the entire duration of the international conference “EUROMED: Education without borders” by the organizers.
Subsistence (meals and coffee breaks) are covered on 9th June 2017 for all participants.
The Conference is open to young people and experts, NGO Leaders and interested bodies closely involved in youth, education and culture policy processes and intercultural dialogue between North and South (European and Arab countries) issues in their organisations and countries, such as volunteers, leaders of local youth organisations, youth researchers, teachers and educators, culture experts and youth workers from National Youth Councils, National and international Organisations and Government institutions (Ministries and Bodies).
Suitable profile of participants can be:
- be aged between 15 – 35+
- be ready to share their knowledge and experience in their institutional or organisational context
- be experienced in education, culture and youth policy processes and intercultural education/dialogue issues in their organisations and countries.
- have multiplying effect (able to spread the outcome of the International Conference and out comes of International project “Euromed: Education without borders” include his/her own organisation and country)
- be able to travel to Tallinn on the 8th of June and depart on 10th June 2017.
- be willing to actively contribute to the debates and committed to take part in the whole duration of the conference
- be able to work in English, Arabic or Estonian